Take a look at the gift collage above to see all the amazing giveaways you are about to enter!
Scroll down to see my giveaway up close.
Enter to win My Favorite Things prize package at the bottom of this post.
HOP around to all the other sites, check out their amazing prizes, and enter to win their gifts!
1. About a Mom | 2. A Helicopter Mom | 3. Moscato Mom | 4. Homemaking Hacks | 5. Better in Bulk | 6. The Rebel Chick | 7. Around My Family Table | 8. Mom Luck | 9. A Nut in a Nutshell | 10. Kids Fun Reviewed | 11. Just Stop Screaming | 12. Moody Mama Says | 13. Sunshine and Sippy Cups | 14. This Mama Loves | 15. The Adventures of J-Man and MillerBug | 16. Our Family World | 17. The Mommy Insider | 18. The Divine Miss Mommy | 19. MiscFinds4U
I’ve been thinking.. what are some of my favorite things and what makes a thing a favorite thing?
My favorite things are things makes life easier. Before having kids, I didn’t think much about what makes life easier, besides money and cute clothes. Duh.
Here are some of my favorite things:
- a smartphone
- lots of smartphone chargers (one for every room and the car is ideal)
- a blow dryer that dries hair very fast
- the perfect purse
- a great diaper bag that is easy to get into and wipe clean
- comfortable shoes
- things that help the kids sleep better
- and things to help organize all the ‘stuff’ in a family home like baskets
I’d have to say that one of my all-time favorite types of things are bags. Purses, diaper bags, computer bags, reusable bags, tote bags. You name it. I have bags full of bags in my shoe closet. I love black bags because they go with just about anything and busy moms need a purse or diaper bag that she can grab and go and not have to worry about whether it matches her outfit or not, right? That’s also me telling you that most of my purses and bags are black. I’m trying to branch out and get other color bags but it’s hard. I’ll let you know how that goes.
I’ve put together a giveaway prize pack that I think you’ll love especially if you are a bag fangirl like I am!
It includes a JJ Cole Caprice diaper bag valued at $69 and a 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Medium Satchel in black valued at $44.
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Medium Satchel in black (specs)
- Shell Material: Polyurethane
- Liner Material: Cotton
- Closure Style: Zip Closure
- Compartment details: Interior zip pocket
- Handle Type: Double Handle, Removable Strap
- Dimensions: 9.5 ” H x 6.5 ” W x 13.62 ” D
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean
- Learn more about this bag here
JJ Cole Caprice Diaper Bag (specs)
- spacious interior with multiple organizational compartments
- easy-access exterior pockets for wallet and cell phone
- insulated side bottle pockets
- removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- includes Grips™ stroller attachments and coordinating changing pad
- Learn more about this bag here
To enter to win these gorgeous bags, use the rafflecopter form below.
I have teamed up with 18 other bloggers to share some of our favorite things with our readers. This is not a group giveaway, just a fun blog hop where you’ll find see lots of fun and exciting things and get to enter to win them all!
For additional entries, head over to the other my favorite things blog giveaways and enter the giveaways on their site. Return to The Mommy Insider and leave a separate comment for each blog, telling me where you entered.
Entries must be received by 11:59pm EST on Nov. 30, 2013. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and notified via valid email address.
Thanks so much for entering and good luck!