Are you crazy like a cat.. a Cat in the Hat? My kids are and maybe I am too, just a little bit. I am guessing that almost everyone reading this review owns a copy of The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Suess. By the way, did you know that his birthday is Monday, March 2nd. What the perfect reason to bake a yummy cake.. I'm sure even at 107 years old Dr. Suess will appreciate your thoughtfulness and so will your kids.
The Cat in the Hat I Can Do That! game brings The Cat in the Hat book to life via the game, giving kids a new and incredibly fun way to experience this
classic Dr. Suss story we loved as children and our kids love now. The Cat in the Hat I Can Do That! game will entertain your entire family, maybe not your 15 year old, including your husband! You'll all laugh and connect your family in a way that TV or video games can't.
I Can Do That! comes with imaginative props inspired by the classic
ren's book The Cat In the Hat by Dr. Seuss, as well as a deck of
color-coded cards that provide funny, challenging activities thus the name I Can Do That!.
"I Can do That" is a fun game that engages kids in fast paces activities.
- First, your child flips over one red card, one blue card, and one yellow card.
- After flipping the cards your child fits them together like puzzle pieces which when read together as a sentence, form an activity for your child to do.
- For example, one card might read "Take Four Giant Steps," the next card might read "With
the Cake," and the third card might read "On your head!" How funny is that!?
- Each card also has one, two, or
three stars on it for score keeping purposes.
- This is a great confidence boosting game as kids will complete challenges they may not have thought possible.
Cat in the Hat I Can Do That! is available at Amazon.com
and you can learn more about the game at the "I Can Do That!" website, which I highly recommend visiting. There are lots of other fun games like Horton Hears a Who – You to the Rescue and Curious George games.