I am a big fan of International Delight’s Cold Stone Creamery’s Sweet Cream Creamer. It reminds me of warm summer days and making homemade ice cream with the kids. I love summer.. warmer weather and ice cream!
With summer comes the end of school and with the end of school comes gifts for teachers. Most years we make a craft for the kid’s teachers. What better way to use the empty International Delight creamer bottles than to recycle them into a gift!
This year we decorated empty International Delight Creamer bottles and put dry ingredients for cookie mix inside them!
How to make the craft:
- Remove the label from the bottle
- Wash the bottle with soap and water and let dry
- Once the bottle is dry paint, the bottle any color you want. We had acrylic paint left over from another art project. It worked great for this project!
- Let the paint dry. You might have to apply more than one coat. We had to apply two coats.
- Decorate the bottle any way you want. My son did not want anything else on the bottle.. as you can see in the photo. He’s a simple kind of guy.
Now it’s time to add your ingredients into the bottle!
- Decide what cookie recipe you are going to use
- Use a small funnel to add the ingredients one at a time
- You might need to tap the bottom of the bottle on the counter to pack down the ingredients.
- Once all the dry ingredients are in you can put the lid on.
Our bottle was big enough to put the ingredients of one sugar cookie recipe in it.
Next I printed the recipe on card stock, punched a hole in the top corner of the paper, put ribbon through it and tied it to the bottle.
This was an easy project and only took a couple of hours from start to finish.
The added bonus is that you get to drink your favorite International Delight creamer before you reuse the bottle!
Hey America! What’s Your ID? Giveaway!
What’s Your ID?
International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight. Share your ID flavor at http://whatsyourid.com.
What you could win:
- Magical Trip grand prize
- ID Coffee Mugs, Tumblers and Creamers
- Visa gift cards
- ID Re-Usable Grocery Bag
- Cold Stone gift cards
- Beach towels
- Free ID for a year
- Baking Kit: Kitchen Aid mixer, apron and coupons
- Coffee Bar Kit: Kuerig Coffee Maker, Folgers K-cups, coupons, mug, and Cinnamon.
Connect with ID:
What’s Your ID? International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight. Share your ID flavor at http://whatsyourid.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.