Up until a few months ago it didn’t occur to me that Madelyn, now 4 years old, might enjoy having her fingernails painted. The nail polishing began when Madelyn came home from a friend’s house with painted fingernails and she was so excited. Then of course, I had to take the polish off. I felt bad for using regular nail polish remover on her tiny fingernails.. the smell and knowing how harsh the chemicals are. I am so glad to have learned about Piggy Paint’s nail polish remover.
Needless to say I had to go out and buy nail polish for her and I really didn’t know how bad some nail polish is until I tried Piggy Paint’s natural nail polish which I LOVE! The first thing I noticed when painting Madelyn’s nails with Piggy Paint was that it went on very smoothly unlike some kids nail polish that I bought. Piggy paint nail polish didn’t drip or get clumpy. It dried quickly and has proven to be durable, lasting through several baths, rough play outdoors, and regular everyday wear which is a lot for Madelyn. She’s always doing something with her hands.
About Piggy Paint nail polish
- There are no toxic chemicals in Piggy Paint™
- The water based formula is free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone
- It dries quickly. Madelyn’s fingernails were dry within one minute
About Piggy Paint nail polish remover
- It is low-odor and hypoallergenic nail polish remover
- Quickly removes all polishes, especially Piggy Paint™ Nail Polish.
- Contains none of the solvents that could offend your nose or harm our atmosphere.
- Aloe Vera and Vitamin E are added to supplement the natural oils that protect nails and cuticles.. great for little fingers.
Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint™…it’s as Natural as Mud!
Piggy Paints Coupon code:
Use coupon code MommyInsider to get 10% off your order. Offer expires June 30th, 2010.
Piggy Paints is giving 3 lucky readers a $15 gift certificate!
To enter to win leave a comment telling us what your favorite Piggy Paints color is and fill out the entry form.
Entries accepted through June 5th.