One of my family’s all time favorite vacation destinations is right here in Georgia just a few hours from Atlanta. A place where both adults and children can relax and enjoy life and take in gorgeous scenery, and savory Southern cuisine, The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort is situated at the southern end of East Beach on St. Simons Island and offers true beachfront accommodations.
The Mommy Insider and Trekaroo are partnering to bring two winners a 3-night stay in one of The King and Prince’s oceanfront villas. Perfect for families, the villa features a full-sized kitchen stocked with cookware, and a washer and dryer. Families can enjoy themselves at the Villa’s private pool, soak up the rays at one of the five pools at the Oceanfront building, or walk the beach and splash in the Atlantic.
Each time we stay at The King and Prince on St. Simons Island we find something new to do and enjoy. There are dolphin tours, trolley tours, a huge playground and park, a lighthouse, water park, horseback riding, and kayak tours.. just to name a few things. Can you see how a visit to this beautiful resort never gets old? There is always a reason to go back to St. Simons Island and stay at The King and Prince!
When you’re feeling adventurous during your stay at The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort, take time to explore St. Simons Island. Our prize package includes one-day bicycle rentals for up to two adults and 2 children, ideal for adventuring around Pier Village or the 12+ miles of trails on the island.
Named “Georgia’s Favorite Beach Resort” by Southern Living Magazine, this posh yet comfortable haven will melt away your stress in no time. Find out more about our travels to The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort here on TheMommyInsider.com and here on AtlantaMoms.com (see photos of villas and amenities).
Win a 3-night stay in a Villa at The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort!
- 3-night stay – relax in comfort in a 2-bedroom oceanfront villa, complete with balcony or patio, full kitchen and living/dining area.
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast in our oceanfront dining room for up to 2 adults and 2 children each day of the stay
- Explore St. Simons Island by bicycle – one-day bicycle rentals for up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Value: $2,122.00 each prize
- The prize is non-transferable
- Accommodations will be based on space availability
- Not valid on holidays or special events.
- May not be used in conjunction with group reservations or other special offers.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 30 days prior to arrival.
- The certificate has no cash value
- Does not include airfare or airport transfer
Rules and Guidelines:
- No purchase necessary
- Two winners will be selected randomly. One on TheMommyInsider.com and one on Trekaroo.com.
- Winners will be selected randomly and your chances of winning are based on the number of entry points you acquired against the total number of entries for this giveaway.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age and older
- US and Canada residents only, excluding residents of the Provence of Quebec.
- Winner will be notified via the email provided and must respond to the notification to confirm their prize within the time specified in the email. (Usually 3 days)
- After the winner has been confirmed, the winner will be announced on this blog post.
Entry Period: November 18, 2013 to midnight December 1st, 2013.
Special thanks our sponsor:The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort 201 Arnold Rd, St Simons Island, GA 31522 http://www.kingandprince.
And special thanks to our giveaway partner:
Kids. Trips. Tips
Thanks to Online Sweepstakes and CashNet Sweepstakes
Value: $2,122.00 each prize
More posts about The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort
- The King and Prince Beach Resort on St. Simons Island: About The Rooms, Amenities, and Fun!
- You’re not a tourist at The King and Prince Resort
- Family activities at The King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort on St. Simons Island
- Make a trip to St. Simons Island even more fun and educational for your kids with a scavenger hunt!
- Shopping, Playground, and Restaurants at Pier Village on St. Simons Island
- St. Simons Islands Pier Village Has Fun For The Entire Family
- The King And Prince Beach & Golf Resort Was As Amazing On 4th Visit As It Was The 1st