I love food storage items. I have a cabinet packed with all types of food storage products and one of my favorites is Easy Lunchboxes’ combo lunch and snack containers (AKA food storage containers). Easy Lunchboxes’ Compartmentalized BPA-Free Plastic Food Storage Containers are colorful, convenient, and BPA-free.
My 3 year old takes lunch Wednesdays and Fridays and these combined with her Citizenpip lunch bag make packing her lunch a breeze and easy for her to carry. I usually put hummus in one compartment, carrots or crackers in another, and fruit and cheese in the 3rd compartment. EasyLunchBoxes.com sells a lunch box cooler which is great for day trips and for older kids who take their lunch to school but my 3 year old has to fit her lunch box in her school bag and the Easy Lunchboxes’ lunch cooler is too big to fit in her bag.
Easy Lunch Boxes’ features:
- dishwasher safe
- microwave safe
- refrigerator and freezer safe
- secure snap-on lids
- 4 bottoms with 3 compartments each
- 4 lids – each a different color
- very sturdy.. these are more sturdy than typical food storage containers
- EasyLunchboxes.com is giving one lucky reader a set of containers and a lunch bag!
- To enter, tell me what your child’s favorite school lunch is in the comments below.
- Entries accepted through February 20th.