Take your shoes to the garage!
Put your gym clothes in the washer!
Get the stinky clothes out of your room and into the washing machine!
I have two kids but some days it smells like I’m raising elephants in my house. I have used Febreze odor eliminating spray for years and keep one bottle of it on all three levels of our house. As I tell my 12 year old son who brings home some super smelly clothes after camping trips “I’m ready to aim and spray whenever necessary”!
What do all of the photographs above all have in common?
They all resulted in stinky laundry!
That’s why I was very happy to learn about a new P&G product, Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator. Good Housekeeping- approved, Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator is specially formulated to clean away odors that get trapped in fabrics. Bad odors are washed away during the rinse cycle. To use, simply measure according to the load size and add directly to wash cycle with your liquid or powder detergent. Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator CAN be used in HE washers.
Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator did not interfere with my laundry detergent scent. My son who is doing his own laundry now, when he remembers, knows to use Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator in his loads now. He goes camping a lot and comes home with super stinky clothes. Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator is a godsend for parents of Boy Scouts, campers, and kids who play sports.
You’ll find information about the new Febreze products on NewFrebreze.com. I am a member of the a Febreze Common Scents Institute and you can be too!
Who wants to win a Febreze Common Scents Institute Kit?
I have been given the opportunity to give one lucky The Mommy Insider reader a Febreze Common Scents Institute Kit!
The Common Scents Institute Kit contains a coupon for a free bottle of Febreze Laundry Eliminator, a Febreze Towel, Tide Odor-Absorbing Travel Laundry Bag, and a Common Scents Institute Guide with a magnet so you can stick it on your refrigerator or washing machine.
To enter to win leave a comment telling me whose stinky laundry you hope to tackle with Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator.
Earn extra entries:
- 2 entries – Like The Mommy Insider on Facebook
- 2 entries – Follow Mommy Insider on Twitter
- 2 entries – Subscribe to our RSS newsletter
- 3 entries each time – Tweet about this giveaway: “I entered to win a Febreze Common Scents Institute Kit on TheMommyInsider.com. Enter #giveaway here: http://wp.me/plszx-2TK @mommyinsider”
- 3 entries each – Enter any of our other contests and let us know which contests you entered in the comments below
- 5 entries – Blog about this giveaway on your own blog and leave the URL in the comments below. Do not copy and paste this post into your blog.
- Be sure to tell us what you’ve done in the comments below.
- Entries accepted through 11:59PM EST March 31st, 2012.
- U.S. Residents only.
- Ages 21+.
- No P.O. Boxes
- Winner must respond to our email within 24 hours to claim their prize.
- Read The Mommy Insider’s Contest Rules here. By entering this contest you are agreeing to the rules.
Disclosure: I received a Febreze Common Scents Institute Kit for purposes of this review and giveaway. All opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way.