There’s a chill in the air here in Georgia… ok, it’s been chilly in the morning for just a couple of days but I LOVE wearing fall clothes so I’ve been checking out scarves online. I’ve already picked out a few fall sweaters that I love. It’s not quite cold so a lightweight scarf will do for another month or so I hope!
Here are a few lightweight scarves in all price ranges, that I love!
1. Circle Scarf at Splendid – $48
2. Linen Blend Scarf at Nordstrom – $28
3. ‘tinsel town’ scarf at Nordstrom – $98
4. Fringed Solid Wool And Cashmere Pashmina at Forzieri – $85
5. Luminous Burnout Scarf at Lucy – $25
Do you have a favorite scarf? Do you prefer infinity scarves over ‘traditional’ scarves?