I am in Dallas, TX today for a preview of the Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet. A big fan of Nissan, I drive a Nissan Quest, and am super excited to get to test drive the Murano CrossCabriolet, the world’s first all-wheel drive crossover convertible. My hair is down now, but it might not be for long as we drive with the top down through Dallas in a little while!
About Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet:
- The 2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet is the world’s first all-wheel drive crossover convertible
- 2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet goes on sale this Spring – fully equipped starting at $46,390
- All-new Murano CrossCabriolet has an exceptionally compact top that allows for additional interior and cargo space
- Murano CrossCabriolet has hydraulically operated top – w/ automatic power latch/unlatch system activated on center console & driver’s door handle
- Murano CrossCabriolet comes in 6 colors: Sunset Bronze & Caribbean plus Merlot, Platinum Graphite, Super Black & Glacier Pearl White
- Murano CrossCabriolet has versatility & functionality of true crossover, & unique open air driving experience of a pure convertible
- Some of Murano CrossCabriolet’s standard features: AWD, Navigation & heated seats, climate control, Bose Audio System to name only a few
Disclosure: Nissan provided meals and opportunity to drive vehicle before it was on sale for me to share with my readers.
On Twitter? Follow me at twitter.com/mommyinsider for up to the minute details on my trip and test drive of the Murano CrossCabriolet. Want more? Visit the Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet website to learn more about the world’s first all-wheel drive crossover convertible. You can also follow @NissanNews for news about the Muran CrossCabriolet and their other vehicles.