Bersica Futurewear uses a new finishing technology called NanoSphere® on their fabrics which provides a natural self-cleaning effect and an extremely high level of liquid and dirt repellence, something that I as a mom appreciate. Who knew I would have cared how dirt repellent clothes were 10 years ago before I had kids?
Madelyn loves her Bersica Futurewear clothes (photo right) and even said "I love these Mommy, thank you!" when I put the pieces on her for the first time. She got right up on her step stool in the kitchen and starting posing for pictures right away.. too cute. I don’t know how I feel about the tongue sticking out though.
Bersica Futurewear Benefits:
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Remains at its highest performance even after extreme spills and washings
- These clothes make a tremendous amount of sense to wear while kids are active such as when riding a bike or at the playground.
- Even when your child is sweating the lining of the pants or shorts will not stick to your child’s skin
- The inside texture of the pants and shorts is very soft
- The stitching is great.
- Can be machine washed – for other washing and care instructions visit the website.
Bersica Futurewear fabric benefits
- Extremely water and liquid repellent
- Extremely oil and dirt repellent.
- Protects from UV rays
- Contains no harmful chemicals.
- Requires less washing saving you money
Bersica Futurewear is available for toddlers and kids from 12 months all the way to 12 years old and in a few colors and most pieces are in the $30 range. The benefits of Bersica Futurewear are great and the concept is amazing and much needed in the world of parenthood.
Watch a video on how truly repellent Bersica Futurewear children’s clothing is. It’s a pretty amazing video!
Use coupon code MOMMYINSIDER to get 30% off your purchase through 1/03/10
Bersica Futurewear is offering two lucky readers a $50 gift certificate!
Leave a comment below (click here to jump) related to this post to enter to win. Extra entries can be earned by (1) tell me something you learn about Bersica Futurewear on their website (2) Retweet this post and leave your twitter user name in a seperate comment. Entries accepted until December 13th.