Whether you want to treat yourself to a designer diaper bag (you deserve one!) or you want to add to your collection, you’ll find these three designer diaper bags to be well worth the money.
Kate Spade Nylon Stevie Baby Bag – $425
This Kate Spade sporty-chic nylon baby bag is ideal for moms on the go. Featuring a waterproof lining and changing pad, side pockets for toting bottles, and a roomy interior for mom’s magazines or fresh clothes for after the sandbox, you’ll have access to everything you need.
- lightweight durable nylon with vachetta cowhide trim
- short shoulder tote with zipper closure
- 2 exterior pockets; interior double slide pockets and zip pocket
- solid waterproof nassimi lining
- ksny blind embossed signature on trim leather license plate
- 7.8″ drop length
- 14″h x 5.1″w x 11.7″d
Where to buy: Kate Spade
Mia Bossi ‘Reese’ Messenger Diaper Bag – $365
A convertible tote fashioned with a cute polka dot print features adjustable straps that snap on and off for use as a shoulder or stroller bag. The roomy interior is large enough for a laptop, providing all-purpose versatility, and a waterproof polyester changing pad reverses to soft fleece.
- Magnetic flap closure
- Exterior magnetic-flap pockets
- Interior zip, wall and cell phone pockets; key clip
- Main compartment zips out
- Approx. dimensions of changing pad: 16″ W x 28″ L
- Waterproof polyester lining
- Polyester/laminated cotton canvas
Where to buy: Nordstrom
Ramalama Ava Caramel Diaper Bag -$365
The Ramalama Ava Caramel diaper bag is modern and stylish yet ultimately practical and easy to use. This bag is functional luxury and each bag is handmade with care using superior quality fabrics and leather. Imported from Australia.
- 6 internal pockets including 1 with zip closure, four external pockets (2 on the front, 2 on the back) with magnetic closures
- 1 pacifier/key clip
- Adjustable straps
- 1 Machine washable changing pad
- Several internal pockets including a zippered pocket for your valuables and a key clip.
- Made from ultra soft leather
- Available in chocolate or caramel
Where to buy: Bliss Living
I hope you enjoy these designer diaper bags as much as I think I would enjoy them… even if it’s just to look at them through the shiny screen of my MacBook.. hmm.. maybe I should sell my MacBook.. and get another Mia Bossi diaper bag? Oh shucks.. another moment of ‘crazy mom’ just came over me.