It’s hard to believe but Spring Break is coming up in less than 3 months and school will be out in about 5 months. With school breaks comes vacation and many, many families travel to Disney World and Disney Land during school breaks each year.
When planning your trip to Disney, keep track of your Disney to-do list in a limited edition Mickey Mouse notebook from Moleskine! Available in 3.5×5 inches and 5×8.25 inches, these notebooks are the perfect size for carrying in your handbag, diaper bag, or backpack during your Disney vacation.
Here are a few ideas on ways to use your Mickey Mouse notebook:
- Most importantly, write your Disney packing list
- Make a list of what each of your children are most looking forward to doing at Disney (use these stick notes to clearly mark each child’s list page)
- Write down everyone’s dining preferences
- Write down all important addresses (hotel) and phone number you’ll need during your trip
- After your trip, stick a few photos of your Disney trip inside the notebook
Keep the notebook in a safe place after your trip to Disney and pull it out every few years or add it to next time you visit. I guarantee it will be fun to take a look at every so often.
Moleskine, a classic in its own right, meets Disney’s best-loved character, Mickey Mouse. A favorite of all ages, the famed mouse is right at home on a Moleskine notebook, depicted playing and creating with reading and writing tools. Decorated inside and out with Mickey’s iconic image, this notebook includes a drawing guide so you can create your own Mickey Mouse. Black cover with themed debossing; themed flyleaves; inner pocket in black fabric, same color for elastic closure; bookmark ribbon.
If jotting down notes about your upcoming trip to Disney isn’t enough, use the included Mickey Mouse drawing guide to create your own art!