- Use this form to submit a coupon code to be published as a blog post on The Mommy Insider.
- THESE submissions ARE MODERATED; I validate these codes and reserve the right NOT to publish any questionable coupon code or offer.
- This is for submitting COUPON CODES not sales. If your post does not contain a coupon code, it will not be approved.
- If you’re having a sale, and want to offer themommyinsider.com visitors an extra % off with an exclusive “mommyinsider” coupon code, that WILL BE APPROVED.
- You MUST put the BOUTIQUE OR STORE NAME name in the Title of the post + the discount amount for a format of the following: Joe’s Baby Boutique – 10% off
- You MUST include the boutique name in the post along with the URL (website address)
- If you do not include this information in your post, we will NOT POST it.
- NO LOCAL COUPON CODES – Do not submit a coupon code or offer if it is for a local audience. All coupon codes submitted must be for a product available online.
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU ALSO INCLUDE AN IMAGE – If you are submitting an EXCLUSIVE (highest value you are currently offering anywhere) coupon code, we will feature your logo and 1 product image in the coupon code post. THIS HELPS BRING ATTENTION TO YOUR CODE. You can upload an image using the form below.
ATTN BOUTIQUE AND STORE OWNERS: This is NOT the place for advertising; I have provided this option as a quick way for you to promote your boutique or store and coupon code to our audience. While I will accept some descriptive text, do NOT write two paragraphs about your store.
If this form below does not show up for you, click this link to open the form in a new window.